WHAT OZONE CAN DO
● Kill microorganisms
● Kill bacteria
● Kills most Coliform and staphylococcus in the air
● Kills coliform and staphylococcus aureus on the surface of objects
● Kills coliform and staphylococcus and salmonella in the phosphate alleviant
● Kills coliform in water
● Kills bacteria spores
● Kills Brevibacterium spores
● High ability in killing bacteria in the air but not bacteria spores
● Kills 99.999% of brevibacterium spores in the water
● Kills viruses
● Destroys 99.99% of HBsAG and 100% of HAAg
● Destroys Influenzas Virus in the air
● Destroys PV 1 and Hepatitis A virus in the water
● Destroys SA-11 in water
● When the concentration of ozone in the blood serum reaches to 4mg/l it will
destroy the HIV at 106cd50/ml
● Kills 100% of aspergillus versicolor and penicillium
● Kills 100% of Aspergillus niger, fusarium f.sp. mwlonogea and fusarium
oxysporum f.sp. lycopersici
● Kills aspergillus niger and candida bacteria
● Kills parasitic protozoa
● Kills parasitic protozoa and its egg efficiently
● Neutralise smoke and toilet smells
● Remove paint smells
HOW OZONE WORKS
Ozone can combine with amino acid and breaks the protein in these bodies
● Ozone destroys viruses by diffusing through the protein coat into the nucleic acid core, resulting in damage of the viral RN. At higher concentrations, oxone destroys the capsid or exterior protein shell by oxidation.
● Ozone may also penetrate the cellular envelope, directly affecting cytoplasmic integrity, disrupting any one of the numerous levels of its metabolic complexities
● Ozone can effectively kill bacteria and virus, can remove the organic impurities in the water.
● It can remove odour and be used as a bleaching agent too.
● Chlorine is widely used in water treatment practice; it generates harmful substances such as chloroform in the process of treating water. Ozone will not
generate Chloroform. Ozone is more germicidal than chlorine. It has been widely used in water plants in the USA and EU.
● Chemical Ozone can break the bonds of organic compounds to combine from new compounds. It is widely used as an oxidant in the chemical, petrol, papermaking and pharmaceutical industries.
● Remove Smoke and pet smells
● Drain and Garbage smells
● Vehicle, car, boat, caravan odour removal
● Remove musty room smell after non occupation
● Deodorise fridge or freezer
● Extend fresh food shelf life
● Because ozone is a safe, powerful disinfectant, it can be used to control biological growth of unwanted organisms in products and equipment used in the food processing industries.
● Disinfect microorganisms without adding chemical by-products to the food being treated or to the food processing water or atmosphere in which food is stored.
● In aqueous solutions, ozone can be used to disinfect equipment, process water and some food items and neutralise pesticides
● In gaseous form, ozone can act as a preservative for certain food products and can also sanitize food packaging materials.
● Some products currently being preserved with ozone include eggs during cold storage, fresh fruits and vegetables and fresh seafood.
● Preventing cross contamination of air borne diseases can be prevented by introducing ozone into Workers Washrooms to sanitise the air and surfaces.
● Ozone has been used in hospitals and clinics as a disinfectant throughout the world.
● Ozone is more germicidal than formalin, acidum peroxyacetic and potassium permanganate.
● Staphylococcus (superbug) is resistant to all known disinfectants whereas topical treatment with ozone will kill the infection
● Diabetic ulcers and sores which will not get better can be treated with ozone gas using the bagging method to improve and heal the wound.